House groups are an integral part of church life enabling small groups
to meet in one another's home for fellowship and friendship.
There are many benefits such as providing a place to:
- To grow in love and grace together in the Lord Jesus
- Encourage and support one another
- Give people a sense of belonging
- Provide pastoral care when needed
- Pray, sing, challenge and search the scriptures as in the early church
(Colossians 3 v16)
- Pray for needs that may arise in our own church family or people in
our local communities
- To give thanks through personal or corporate testimony of God at work
in our lives.
- Talk — People in a small group are more likely to participate in
discussions than in a large group. Since there are fewer people, there
is more opportunity to talk and less room to hide.
- For people to use their gifts and talents to minister to one
God doesn't expect pastors and teachers to do all the ministering. He
has given each of us gifts and talents to encourage, teach, and
challenge one another. Small groups provide the perfect setting for
Christians to minister one to another. (Hebrews 10 v 24-25)
Currently Groups Meet...
- On Tuesday 19:30 in The Stables.
- On Tuesday 19:30 in Potter Heigham (Approx bi-weekly)
- On Wednesday 19:30 in Stalham.
- On Wednesday 19:30 Worstead to Wroxham (as arranged)
- On every 2nd Wednesday 19:30 in The Stables.
Other groups meet occasionally and Mini Study series are held from time to
time. New groups in a different location or at a different time are welcomed.
To confirm dates and times or make enquiries about joining or forming a new group...
See the Bulletin