Where To find Us...
On this page you'll discover where our church building is. Other pages
in the "Our Church" section on the menu tell how you can become a
Member or get
Contact Details, an introduction to
Our Leaders and a little
History of the church.
[+] button on the "Our Church" option on the menu to be able to go
directly to those pages
Find us at the bottom of the High Street by the double mini-roundabout
at the junction with Lower Staithe Road, Ingham Road and Yarmouth Road.
When approaching from the A149 (the main road between Cromer and Great
Yarmouth) turn at the Tesco Store and follow Old Market Road into Lower
If using a SatNav use the postcode NR12 9AZ to locate the church.
The Church Complex
- The Sanctuary - Outlined in Red
- This is the main church building where our Sunday morning services
are held. In spite of its name it is a multi-function space and is
used for everything from brass band, blues and gospel concerts to quiz
and murder mystery evenings, bring-your-own-vinyl discos, and
Children's Fun Days.
- School Room - Outlined in Blue
- This is our smaller hall. It still has the benches down each the side
of the hall from the days when it was used for Sunday School Classes.
We have major plans for a major refurbishment but is still used for
almost anything. from puppy training classes, Stalham's Community Gym
and a Table Tennis Club.
- The Stables - Outlined in Yellow
- This is the church's principal small meeting space. Apart from
Deacons Meetings and prayer groups you'll also find it used by
anything from the local Foodbank, Weight Watchers group to the Royal
Air Force Association, and the 1st Stalham Rainbows.
- Car Park - Outlined in Green
- There is a small car park beside the church. We also have reciprocal
arrangements with the nearby doctors surgery, so that we may use
their car park, on the opposite side of Lower Staithe Road, as an
overflow on Sundays, while their patients may use our car park on